VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center (VREC) is seeking an experienced Emergency Veterinarian to join our 24-hour emergency, critical care and multi-specialty practice in Norwalk, Connecticut—located just 45 minutes from midtown Manhattan.
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets' lives.
Our beautiful facility is fully equipped with 2 high quality ultrasounds, excellent endoscopy equipment (gastroduodenoscopy, bronchoscopy, cystoscopy, rhinoscopy), CT, and MRI.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA VREC adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.