Your Pet’s Wellness is a modern veterinary hospital with two locations on the north side of Chicago. We are proud to have had significant growth since first opening our doors in 2011, and are now ready to add another Associate Veterinarian to our team!
We are currently a 3-doctor practice, with an additional part-time Feline Internal Medicine Specialist. Our flagship hospital is located in Bucktown, plus we have an additional clinic in Logan Square that offers supplementary services of doggy daycare/boarding, grooming, and retail. We also perform housecalls.
Your Pet’s Wellness is an excellent place to practice small animal veterinary medicine! We pride ourselves on the quality of our veterinary visits, which we facilitate by allowing one-hour appointments for each new client and a minimum of 30-45 minutes for all other visits. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes 3 Abaxis VS2s, CBC, iSTAT, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, and therapy laser. We also have the capability to perform stem-cell and PRP therapies. Moreover, all this technology is supported by some of the very best veterinary technicians in the city! We have recently implemented an extensive tiered technician training program to ensure that all support staff members fully contribute to the medicine. We are a true team environment! Plus, we have excellent clientele who are able and willing to treat their pets like family members!
Associate Veterinarian will perform the following scope of work:
- Examine and treat canine and feline patients presenting for preventive or illness care
- Utilize diagnostics tools, including in-house hematology and blood chemistry machines, digital radiographs, ultrasound, and more
- Perform general soft tissue surgeries, including spay, neuter, growth/mass removal, cystotomy, and others
- Perform dental procedures with radiograph interpretation and surgical tooth extractions
- Visit house-call appointments as scheduled
- Focus on client communication and education