Tender Paws Animal Hospital is looking for a third doctor to join our well-run, growing hospital in Conroe, TX! For the past fifteen years, we have served the Conroe, Willis, Montgomery and The Woodlands areas and maintained our well regarded and successful hospital by providing outstanding customer service and quality care to our clients. We focus on educating our clients and improving the quality of life for their pets! We have a tenured and highly trained staff that allows you to concentrate on quality small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. We place a great deal of importance on diagnostics and diet and nutrition. We are also well-equipped with digital x-ray, laser therapy and provide on-site ultrasound and echoes, and use complimentary medicine such as acupuncture and herbs with traditional medicine. We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values, looking for a place to grow and interested in leadership opportunities. This doctor will be doing routine surgeries, dentals, emergency surgeries and exams. If this sounds like a great fit, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics