The Animal Hospital of Dauphin County (AHDC) has been providing for pets in the greater Harrisburg and Hershey area for over 50 years. We are currently seeking a full time Associate Veterinarian to add to our growing practice.
About the Hospital
AHDC is a progressive, full-spectrum small animal practice located near Harrisburg and Hershey, PA. We also see exotic pets on a limited basis based on veterinarian comfort/interest level. We are a team-motivated, client-centric practice with a strong focus on preventative medicine as well as a team approach to cases. Additionally, we are constantly growing our client base through flexibility and availability as well as a continually developing referral services program; which currently includes ultrasonography, cardiology, physical therapy, I-131, and advanced surgery. Our hospital offers both in-house and outside laboratory capabilities (Idexx), digital radiology, excellent surgical monitoring capabilities, and Cornerstone computer software used throughout the hospital. We also offer a competitive salary, benefits, and continuing education allowance.
· DVM or VMD degree from an accredited university
· Licensure in good standing
· New grads encouraged to apply, internship experience would be plus!
· Work with clients to deliver a consistent quality of medical care to our patients
· Communicate effectively with both clients and team members
· Present all treatment options and help clients make informed decisions
· Maintain complete and accurate medical records
· Supervise and work closely with the veterinary technicians to provide excellent patient care!
About Community Veterinary Partners
Community Veterinary Partners is a family of over 50 animal hospitals brought together to collaborate on the best way to deliver quality care to our patients and a first-rate experience for our clients. We are committed to investing in and partnering with leading hospitals, nurturing and developing the best people and providing support services that are paramount in our industry. Quality of care is always foremost and will forever remain at the hospital level with CVP.