We are a determined team with a vision to elevate and modernize every aspect of veterinary medicine. Our goal is to create a more personalized, thoughtful and compassionate health care experience for animals their parents, and above all our staff.
• Adhere to the clinical protocols established by our medical director to achieve a high standard of excellence;
• Deliver an exceptional medical experience to our clients through meticulous communication and follow-up (bedside manner,) as you would to the clinical care of your patients.
What we are looking for:
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from a leading university with 2+ years work experience in the field.
• Professional approach and appearance, excellent interpersonal and speaking skills, and a positive, upbeat attitude;
• Thrives in "teamwork makes the dreamwork" environments; • Has a glass half full attitude and a sense of humor!
What you'll get in return:
• Top-level compensation + Quarterly team bonus • Work life balance is in our culture so ask for PTO as needed• Full health, dental + vision insurance paid by employer;
• Unlimited CE; Health club membership of your choice; • Transportation benefits; • A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back;
• Unmatched career path with tremendous opportunities for growth and development, both personally and professionally.
We invite you to experience a new era of veterinary care, where your needs are in line with ours. Let's talk over a cup of coffee!
3 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Salary commensurate to experience.
Internal Number: 7
About InstaVet Animal Hospital & Urgent Care Center
The InstaVet Mission: We are a determined team with a vision to elevate and modernize every aspect of veterinary medicine. By creating a more personalized, thoughtful and compassionate health care experience, pets alongside their companions and care-givers will lead happier and healthier lives together.Our flagship urgent care & wellness center, located in the heart of Long Island City, is searching for an associate veterinarian who will embrace our mission wholeheartedly and understand that we can only achieve our goals through a concerted team effort.