Open to New Graduates or Experienced Veterinarians
Are you passionate about your profession? Are you interested in finding a team of professionals that share your drive, compassion, and work ethic when it comes to providing top-quality veterinary care? Are you looking for a supportive work environment that cares as much about you, your career and your financial goals?And are you looking to find a mentor to guide you through the first years in practice? Total Veterinary Care (TVC) is a non-corporate network of four general-practice veterinary hospitals located in Cicero, NY; Grove City, OH; Buford, GA; and Kennesaw, GA. Since its inception in 2016, TVC has been growing steadily over the past 4 years . We are exceptionally proud of our stellar reputation among our clients and within each community we serve, and this is due to our phenomenal staff --- our doctors, techs, assistants, receptionists, practice managers and administrative staff.
Join Our Team!
Total Veterinary Care is looking for a DVM to join our team Cicero, NY by the summer of 2020. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced doctor or a new graduate in search of a mentor.
DVM Team Members Of Total Veterinary Care Enjoy • Competitive compensation with base salaries • Excellent benefits such as paid vacation, retirement, health insurance, production and merit bonuses, and more • A happy and safe work environment with a company-wide focus on work/life balance and wellness • Professional support and training • Integrity and transparent communication between all team members
We want to hear from you!
If you are passionate about your profession, interested in finding a team of professionals that share your drive, compassion, and work ethic, focused on providing top-quality veterinary care and if you are looking for a supportive work environment, we want to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume and we will schedule a phone call with our Chief Medical Officer and Director of Employee Wellness.
• Thoroughly examine, diagnose, and prescribe treatments for all patients based on best practices and medical expertise.
• Clearly communicate results and instructions for patient care with every client.
• Discuss all patient care opportunities, including Total Care Wellness Plans with each client.
• Educate clients on medical, pet care, and financial information. • Practice excellent bedside manner (confident, clear, empathetic, sincere, friendly, approachable, trustworthy, etc.)
• Utilize technology, memberships, and medical resources to answer questions and solve problems.
• Perform surgery, including spay/neuter. • Perform dental exams and cleanings.
• Administer vaccinations based on need, prevention, and best practices. • Administer controlled drugs and sign off on all prescriptions.
• Supervise technicians (radiology, tech only appointments, anesthesia, etc.).
• Guide technicians in radiology and review radiographs. Utilize consultants as needed.
• Authorize decisions for support team. Practice safely and hold team accountable to maintain a safe work space.
• Continue to learn new procedures and best practices.
• Conduct all conversations and actions in a professional manner that adheres to Total Veterinary Care ®’s core values.
• Coach and mentor technicians, assistants, and receptionists.
• Practice servant leadership by offering help, answering questions, and providing feedback. Reinforce positive behavior and work.
• Communicate clearly and patiently with team.
• Document everything in compliance with HR guidelines.
• Collaborate with Chief of Staff, Chief Medical Officer, and other doctors.
Graduate Degree from an accredited university by the Summer of 2020 • State required Veterinary License (DVM or equivalent) in good standing, or will obtain a license in the state of New York Primary Responsibilities
About Total Veterinary Care-Cicero
Total Veterinary Care (TVC) is a non-corporate network of four general-practice
veterinary hospitals located in Cicero, NY; Grove City, OH; Buford, GA; and
Kennesaw, GA. We are a high-tech company working in new facilities with new
equipment. Our structure allows us to share resources, ideas, and successes while
keeping each hospital unique and family-oriented.