Abby Pet Hospital located in Fresno, California, is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our dynamic practice!
Abby Pet Hospital is a well-respected hospital that has been providing compassionate care for over 40 years. Our team takes pride in knowing that we provide progressive pet care while creating client trust and improving pets’ health. The ideal candidate for this position is a doctor who is passionate about their work, values and thrives in the special culture and pace of our hospital, and effectively communicates and collaborates with our existing team to provide the highest standards of care to our patients. We feel fortunate to provide the level of veterinary care in this community that we do, while still having endless recreational opportunities in our back yards!
• We are an 8-doctor, progressive, and paperless practice that offers state-of-the-art medical care. Our senior doctors have a diverse knowledge base and are eager and willing to share that knowledge and discuss cases.
• Our doctors experience a diverse case load: Annual examinations, Puppy and kitten exams, emergencies, trauma, and wounds, to difficult internal medicine cases
• Electronic medical records through Avimark
• We encourage and support the cultivation of doctors’ special veterinary interests. We are willing to explore new ideas in medical procedures and pharmacology.
Our equipment includes:
• Digital radiographs, Telemedicine, Electrocardiogram (ECG)
• Dedicated and fully equipped dental suite, Oral examinations, dental cleaning and polishing, extractions, fracture repair, Digital dental radiographs
• Complete in-house laboratory, as well as Idexx and Antech referral lab
• Brand new ultrasound with great cardiac imaging capability
• Therapeutic Laser
• Two Dedicated surgery suites with up to date anesthesia and surgical equipment: spays and neuters, declaws, mastectomy, lacerations and abscesses, tumor removals, orthopedic surgery including routine bone plating, luxating patellas, TPLOs, FHO, etc., abdominal surgeries including GDV, foreign bodies, cystotomies, biopsies, etc.