Do you enjoy orchestrating multiple functions and creating meaningful experiences for others? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead and inspire a team? Do you dream of being in a job you love with clients and staff that love you right back? If so, we have just the position for you!
Our practice is divided between 2 locations, Mifflintown and Lewistown, PA. There are several good restaurants, ice cream parlors, a drive-in movie theater, and dirt racetrack located close by. Country living yet close to a great town.
We are currently a 4 doctor, privately owned practice with room to grow! We have two practices available for you to expand your skills and support our communities. At Juniata Vet & Urgent Care, we offer urgent care/emergency service 7 days a week, and at Pleasant View Vet Clinic,we have general practice daytime hours. Both practices serve the abilityto facilitate surgeries, radiographs, and in-house bloodwork. While we primarily specialize in cats and dogs, some of our doctors will see exotics/small mammals and some large animals.
What You’ll Be Working On
• Ensure the highest standards of customer service are delivered to our clients
• Partner with the owner to establish priorities, strategies and policies to drive success
• Oversee and execute the human resources function including recruiting, onboarding, training and development of staff
• Ensure accounts receivable and accounts payable are executed appropriately
• Oversee and ensure appropriate supplies and procurement throughout the facility
• Develop, maintain and analyze reports on practice growth, finances and performance
• Responsible for safety and facility management
• Drive a culture of positivity, collaboration, and compassion
• Be up for the occasional wild card!
• Associates Degree required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisor or management role within a veterinary clinic
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
• Retirement IRA with 3% matching
• Health and dental insurance stipend or paid in full
• Paid time off- 3 weeks for the first year of employment
• Discounted veterinary services
• Parental leave (6 weeks minimum with possibility of 12 weeks)
• Paid rabies vaccination and titers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About Pleasant View Veterinary Clinic
We are looking for an experienced progressive practice manager. We are open to a long term Position or if someone wanted to come in for several months to train.