Viewmont Animal Hospital in Hickory, NC, is looking for a top-notch Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
Do you have the desire to be part of a dynamic team of veterinary professionals whose goal is to provide the highest level medicine?
Viewmont Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, primary care veterinary hospital, with a team of 5 doctors. The practice has grown, and we are excited to be creating an additional associate veterinarian position, for a total of 6 doctors!
We are located in the foothills of North Carolina, and provide comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care in a clean, modern facility. The Viewmont Animal Hospital team delivers an exceptional experience, whether for a wellness exam or an emergency procedure. With a strong focus on client education and the best use of technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, the team at Viewmont provides consistent, thorough, and most of all, compassionate care to all pets entrusted to us.
The Basics (what we’re offering):
• Competitive base salary base
• Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance + 401(k)
• Relocation assistance
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
• CE allowance + Association membership costs
What you need:
• Active state of North Carolina licensure
• At least 2 years’ experience as a practicing Veterinarian
• Small animal experience in General Practice, Internal Medicine and Surgery (strong surgical and dental skills are a plus!)
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a high-volume, busy practice.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on client education and being part of a collaborative team
Internal Number: 4416
About Viewmont Animal Hospital
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.