The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both surgery and dentistry as well as preventive medicine. Our clientele is extremely dedicated to providing exceptional care for their pets. We are looking for a veterinarian who is compassionate and dedicated to provide the best care possible for our patients as well as our clients. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, but a sense of humor is also necessary to enjoy the culture of our hospital. We work incredibly hard, but we know how to relax and have fun.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Compassionate colleagues with open minds
- Low stress handling of pets
- Up-to-date equipment with in-house laboratory, digital radiology, digital dental radiology with all pets receiving full mouth radiographs during dental procedures, electronic medical records, and more
- Work/life balance with a 4-day work week including every other Saturday hours
- No after hours work at all; we are incredibly fortunate to have a number of emergency and specialty hospitals close to our hospital
- Full insurance benefits including health, vision, dental and life as well as short term disability coverage
- Continuing education package
- Dues and memberships as well as insurance coverage (AVMA, CVMA, PLIT, DEA, APHIS, etc)
Compensation for this position can range from $90,000 - $120,000 depending on experience, responsibilities, and work schedule. Open to salary, pro/sal, or production.
If our hospital sounds like a great fit for you, send a cover letter with a resume to email@example.com.