Veterinarian $170-210K and sign on - retention bonus - No weekend hours
Worth Street Veterinary Center
Location: New York, New York
Type: Full Time
Required Education: DVM or equivalent
Salary: $170 to $200K +
DVM or equivalent
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
As a privately owned and operated practice, we thrive on striking the right balance between personal life and professional development. Our goal is to work together to help you become your favorite version of yourself.
- We are a progressive, dynamic, fun, and AAHA accredited veterinary practice located in one of New York City’s most exciting neighborhoods. We pride ourselves on setting the highest bar for quality medicine and client service.
- From the very beginning, we have focused on creating a supportive practice culture. We feel fortunate to work among a group of smart, productive, and easygoing individuals. As a result, we go through our workday with a smile and a sense of accomplishment.
- Our practice location serves a very affluent and distinguished clientele who seek the best veterinary medicine experience for their pets. We also have the unique opportunity to be closely involved with multiple rescue organizations that give us the gift of experiencing the deep satisfaction of pet advocacy and community involvement.
- We strongly support our team's career development track and have a particular interest in involving our veterinarians in advanced training in Integrative Medicine, Canine Rehabilitation, Veterinary Dentistry, and Diagnostic Imaging.
Who are we seeking?
- Our ideal candidate should have an easygoing, charismatic, optimistic approach to their profession and must truly love being part of a bigger idea.
- You must have an interest in routine surgery and veterinary dentistry.
- Must be reliable and have a solid work ethic.
- Must have at least 1 year of veterinary medicine experience or have accomplished a veterinary internship. New graduates are welcome to apply.
The right candidate should also expect a salary of 170K to 210K depending on your level of commitment. Health and dental insurance coverage, 401K, CE allowance and other perks. A sign on and retention bonus is available for any candidates committed by September 30th.
We are recognized for the outstanding care that we provide to our clients and patients. If our philosophy resonates with you, consider the wonderful opportunity our facility provides. Please email your letter of intent and resume to email@example.com