Veterinarian | No On-Call, No Nights/Weekends, 4 Day Work Week, No Holidays, No After-Hour ER | MD
Frederick Road Veterinary Hospital
Location: Catonsville, Maryland
Type: Full Time
Required Education: DVM or equivalent
DVM or equivalent
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 13137
Frederick Road Veterinary Hospital in Catonsville, MD is a successful, high-volume hospital looking for an Associate Veterinarian (ADVM) who is committed to providing exceptional care, while maintaining a positive culture within the hospital!
***4 Day Work Week, No On-Call, No Nights/Weekends, No Major Holidays, No After-Hour ER***
About Our Hospital
Frederick Road Veterinary Hospital was founded in 2011 with the promise to care for our clients and their pets with compassion, sincerity and integrity. We strive to keep that promise today as we continue to grow and evolve to accommodate our loyal client base. Our team focuses on comprehensive preventative and maintenance care, though we do see our fair share of complex cases to keep us on our toes. We believe that clear client communication and education are the cornerstones of a successful veterinary relationship.
Our hospital is fully equipped with:
· Full in-house laboratory, reference laboratory and specialty submissions (i.e. Cornell, Michigan State)
· Digital radiography (with access to radiology consultations)
· Dental digital radiology
· Separate ultrasound room with GE LOGIQ P3 ultrasound machine
· Certified ultrasonographer who visits once weekly and on an emergency basis
· Therapeutic laser
· Separate dental suite with high-speed drill and dedicated surgical suite
· Completely paperless practice
· Two registered veterinary technicians, with additional team members enrolled in technician programs
· Tenured associates throughout the hospital
Here at FRVH, we are a team of driven, positive, empathetic people who truly care about quality of life. We believe we can maintain a high standard of medical care for our patients, an exceptional experience for our clients and a sustainable work-life balance for our associates.
Work-Life Balance is a Priority!
We offer a Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule with no nights, weekends or on-call. Our hospital closes its doors for lunch from 12pm-1pm, which gives doctors time to catch up on records and client communications as well. Our doctors work 4 days a week, or less, splitting their days between office visits and soft-tissue and dental surgery, if they are comfortable doing so. We are fortunate to have an emergency hospital one block up the road to care for our sickest patients if needed. We do not offer boarding or grooming.
Benefits included, but not limited to:
· Highly competitive base salary
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Bonus Program
· 401(k) plan with match
· Paid Vacation and Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Continuing Education Allowance plus paid licensing fees and professional dues
· Career Growth Opportunities
· In-house Training and mentorship
About the Area
We are located in the heart of downtown Catonsville, full of local restaurants and thriving small businesses. Close to several surrounding parks and Baltimore just a 15-minute drive away. Easy access to the Patapsco River, various historical sites, Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium, the opportunities to explore are endless. For those who enjoy traveling, the Baltimore/Washington International Airport is a short 12-minute drive away.
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.