Veterinarian | Court Street Animal Hospital, Plymouth, MA
Court Street Animal Hospital
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: 7859
Thank you for your interest in Court Street Animal Hospital in beautiful Plymouth, MA! Our hospital is centered in an 1800’s colonial style home in Plymouth’s historic downtown district. We are a fully operational hospital with a cozy homestyle feel that we have loved for over 15 years. We are currently four doctors and looking for a fifth to join our team. Our mission, like most, is to provide high quality patient care and client service. A second mission is achieving a healthy work life balance for all staff. It’s recognized we have lives outside of work and our team works together to assure we have our important family/life/personal needs met. Our hours are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 8am-1pm.
We have the luxury of three nearby emergency referral hospitals to cover our emergency and after hour needs. All major holidays (and parade days!) we are closed. Full or part time positions are available. CE, uniform allowance, licensing (state, DEA) membership (VIN, AVMA, MVMA, etc) included. Soft tissue and dental skills are preferred but not required to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
About our hospital:
• We are aiming to be a 5 doctor practice to support our growing offerings.
• We operate Monday through Saturday with no overnight, emergency, or on-call hours.
• Flexible schedule!
• Doctor-to-Technician ratio of 1-to-1 with an Assistant.
• Thirty minute appointments. Block offs can be adjusted to support lunch and call back times.
• We are a paper-lite practice with Avimark PIMS.
• We utilize mobile specialists for complex surgical cases and have an internist that come for ultrasounds on a bi-weekly basis.
• We are located in close proximity to talented referral hospitals for emergencies or specialty follow-up.
Our equipment includes:
• Digital x-ray (DR and dental)
• Complete in-house laboratory, as well as IDEXX referral lab
• Large surgery suite and dental wet table with new, full anesthetic monitoring equipment
• Sign-on & relocation bonuses available!
• Uniform allowance
• Licensing/CE allotment
• Paid time-off
• Closed major holidays
• Generous employee pet discount
• Disability insurance
• Life insurance
We are looking for a veterinarian with a strong focus on patient care and excellent quality medicine – as well as someone who wants to be part of a fun, energetic team. Please contact us for further information or any other questions you may have about us!
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.