Our multi-hospital ophthalmology practice in Houston, TX is looking for a veterinary dermatologist who is board-certified or residency-trained to join their team. The candidate will have the freedom to establish a dermatology practice according to their preference, set their own work schedule, and choose to work at one or both hospital locations. North Houston Veterinary Ophthalmology in Spring, TX is a 12,000 sq. ft. building with six exam rooms, a surgery suite, and other features. The other facility, Animal Eye Medical & Surgical Specialists, is a 4,000 sq. ft. building with similar amenities. The practice is willing to assist in procuring the necessary equipment to ensure high-quality medical care. The support staff is known to be competent, efficient, and adept at working in a fast-paced environment. The experienced practice manager and upper management are committed to developing and expanding the specialty practice and client base.
- Board certification or residency training in veterinary dermatology.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to participate in marketing and business development.
We are offering:
- Customized Compensation Plans tailored to your needs
- Signing/Relocation Bonus
- Potential Company Equity Options
- And more....so let's talk.
If you are a board-certified or residency-trained veterinary dermatologist looking to build a practice your way, within a supportive and dynamic team, please reach out to email@example.com to learn more.