Sploot Veterinary Care is introducing a brand new approach to veterinary care in the form of Urgent & Primary Care Clinics, and we’re looking for a ROCKSTAR Veterinary Technician to join our team, and help us provide the ABSOLUTE BEST medical care to our patients.
Sploot believes that every pet deserves high quality veterinary care whenever and wherever they need it. Whether it’s a routine visit or something that “just happened and can’t wait,” we’re there for pets and their parents.
We know that great treatment must start with a happy and thriving team, and that’s the reason we created a supportive, healthy, and balanced environment that enables veterinary professionals to thrive in and out of the clinic. Sploot genuinely values a collaborative culture and work/life balance.
Sploot currently has five clinics open in growing Denver neighborhoods - Highlands, RiNo, Platt Park, Cherry Creek and LoDo! Additional clinics are under construction to open in early 2024 in Highlands Ranch and Central Park.
What you’ll do as a Veterinary Technician:
* Offer pet parents a positive and supportive experience to ensure they know their furry friends are being taken care of
* Assist doctors during procedures by providing direct care to pets
* Support various medical procedures including collect and analyze lab samples, perform diagnostic tests, administer medications, and surgical and anesthesia monitoring
* Maintain accurate medical records and patient charts
* Help maintain a clean and organized clinic to ensure it’s in top shape for our team, pets, and their parents
* Embrace and spread the Sploot culture with our core values centered in all you do
Who you are:
* You are a Credentialed Veterinary Technician (CVT, RVT, LVT) in the state of Colorado
* You have at least 1 year experience as a veterinary technician
* You are a team player, and always looking to collaborate with others
* You’re excited about working with a team that is introducing a brand new approach to veterinary care
* You’re as excited as we are about offering pets the best care possible whenever they need it
* You’re super organized, and focused on efficiency
What Really Catches Our Eye:
* Previous experience in emergency medicine / urgent care medicine
What we will provide you**:
* Competitive base pay of $26-$29/hour
* 1.5x pay on Sploot recognized holidays
* 401K Retirement
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with a generous employer contribution
* Health Savings Account available
* Generous pet care benefits covering an unlimited number of your fur babies
* Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
* 10 weeks paid parental leave
* Full reimbursement for Colorado technician licensure and up to 10 hours of CE annually
* Free Sploot branded FIGS scrubs to ensure you are comfortable and looking professional
* Unlimited Food & Snacks during shifts
* Team events and other local social activities
* Lots of Sploot swag - what can we say? Our logo looks really cool on stuff!
** For qualified candidates; benefits may vary based on experience.
Sploot Veterinary Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Sploot Veterinary Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At Sploot we believe that every pet deserves high-quality veterinary care whenever and wherever they need it. Whether it’s a routine visit or something that “just happened and can’t wait.” We know that great treatment must start with a happy and healthy veterinary team, and that’s the reason we set out to create a supportive, healthy and balanced environment that enables veterinary professionals (and we mean ALL VETERINARY PROFESSIONALS) to thrive in and out of the pet hospital.